Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The wait is FINALLY OVER!!

Yes!! One Tree Hill is finally back!! And absolute PERFECT timing because I have been in an awful flu-induced delerium for the past few days, whic sucks.
But anyways, here's what I thought about the episode :)

This episode(6.17) was freakin AMAZING!!! I absolutly loved it!!

The way that they mixed it up a little and did each couple as an act was so creative and great to see! I love how we had time in the episode soley devoted to characters and relationships we actually care about!


Lucas and Peyton's baby situation makes me so sad!! And the way that Peyton was talking like she's pretty much ready to die.. I really respect how strong she's being, but it's really sad to hear :P

omg Brulian! lol I cant believe he told her he loved her!! It was so sweet that we saw that side of him! I hope that he can respet her wishes to sort of take it slow for a while cause I would hate for that "deleted scene" to ruin their relationship.

Naley was so cute! I love how even when all the other couples are going through major crap, we still have Nathan and Haley to remind us how great love is!!
I guess that's the writers way of making up for horrible Naley crap in Season 2 ::)

Mouth and Millie...I always thought they were so cute, and I really wish they could have a happy ending, and I hope they still do. But at the same time, it was nice to see her not give in. She had her mind set on leaving and not looking back, and that's what she did. Hopefully that was the right decision for her though.

The whole Deb and Dan thing just felt like reliving so many arguments between them in seasons 3 and 4.
I'm really glad that Dan is getting a heart! I hope that works out :-\

0 comments: