Monday, March 9, 2009

Popsicles and Life.

So I was walking home from my bustop in the humidity under a scorching hot sun this afternoon.
Being in some kind of heat-induced daze, I felt the urge for a popsicle.
Popsicles. I haven't had one in like a year, but I was under a sort of delerium and wanted one really, really bad.

Then, I felt a breeze, and to my left, something that looked like paper was floating in the wind.
A popsicle wrapper.
No. Lie.

Do I believe in signs? Sometimes.
Was this even a sign? I have no clue.

But it got me thinking about signs and I am in desperate need of one. The rest of my life relies on this one decision. How did I get to this point so fast? It seemed like yesterday everything was so easy.

All I had to think about was what flavor popsicle to pull out of the fridge.

0 comments: