Tuesday, March 31, 2009

OTH 6.19 "Letting Go". + 3 week break!?

This episode actually was a lot better than I thought.I mean,I didn't think it was gonna be horrible but the promos didn't really give us anything big besides BJu.

Peyton- Somehow, I just knew that they were gonna cut to her drawing after Lucas woke up. I don't know how I knew but for some reason it just fit. I mean she thinks she's gonna die soon, she hasn't drawn in a while, and she wanted to fill in the blanks of her and Lucas's love story for their child. I really admire her selflessness and bravery, but I had to cry at the end when I really realized what she was doing cause it's hard to see my favorite character ready to die.

Brooke- ughh!! I know she's been through a lot of stuff in her life that makes her scared to love, and that situations like these aren't new for her, but I really wish she would just try to open up her heart to real and true love. She's an amazing person, and it sucks that she keeps letting her past heartbreak get in the way with being happy and in love now. I hope Julian comes back or that they get back together somehow.

Mouth and Millie- I always thought they were cute, and I was kind of upset when they said "goodbye forever", but seeing that scene yesterday when Mouth was waiting at her apartment made me see how beautiful they are! I know that sounds cheesy, but they really are. I love their relationship and I cant wait to see what's next for them.


Haley- She seems like such an amazing teacher, and I love what her students did for her. Rimkus can go suck it lol

Misc.- So this is the 2nd time Mr. Jake J. has been mentioned? Does that mean anything? lol

Sam and Jack were really cute

I love how Keith's legacy is staying alive. Not just through the auto-shop, but through the memories and actions of Lucas to Jamie. It's really sweet.

haha When Peyton "Thudded" Haley, I lol'd Gotta love references to the past episodes.

I know this isn't a surprise but I loved Sophia and Hil's acting in this epi.

What did Haley mean when she said something about "Twilight"? I didn't get it lol

OH! And I cant believe that Julian knows about Peyton's baby issue and Nathan, Haley, and Brooke don't! I mean I get that it must be super hard for Peyton and Lucas to tell their closest friends/family because of how serious the problem is, but I hope they find out soon.


3 weeks of break?? Seriously? :P

1 comments:

.Elise.Rita. said...

i can really relate and understand the whole crying thing. one tree hill always gets me tearing up. its just so sweet and sad all the time =/