Friday, March 20, 2009

Because Hilarie Burton really makes me laugh

Okay. So what if I could be a journalist for one day. I can interview anyone I want.
After thinking back to all the interviews I've watched in my 16 years, I would choose Hilarie Burton.

Why, you ask?

Why not?? lol Have you seen her interviews(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2Z86uXqgAw)?
I swear she's like one of the funniest people ever!

But I know a couple people who might think
"With all the scholars and inventors and even other celebs out there, you choose her to interview?! Seriously, why?"

Well, I want to know where her inspiration comes from.
I guess I basically want to know who inspires the person that inspires me.

And I want to know some of the ins and outs of starting a film production company like SGP(like all the technical stuff we usually don't even get on the blog).

It would also be pretty cool to see how she got her start in the business, too.

And you can't interview Hilarie Burton without asking for a band/singer and book
recommendation lol



Basically, I have questions I would want to ask Hilarie, and I would want to interview someone that keeps me awake and laughing, not torturing me to death with their monotone voice lecturing me about something that I'm not even interested in.
I get enough of that in school.

Anyways. Enlighten me.
Who would you want to interview and why?



0 comments: