Friday, March 13, 2009

Taking a whack at Poetry...Thanks to Mr. Nick Gray :)

So I wrote a limerack for SoGoPro, because when Nick Gray or anyone from the Southern Gothic Productions(http://southerngothicproductions.blogspot.com/) team calls, we all come running lol.

It's not some mind-blowing-you better put it in some Enjlish Journal poem but I tried my best. I love writing. I'm not an avid poetry writer, however, so don't be to harsh if you comment! lol




Never, after this will their dream go astray
Thousands will flock to the cinema that day.
The exciting day when Pedestrian premiers
The greatness will bring everyone to tears
Thanks to Hil,Kelly,and the one they call Gray.

2 comments:

Maygen said...

awesome limerick =]

poetry's never been my strong point, but you did great

i wrote some of my own, but they were a stretch

Aggi said...

Thanks!

I read yours too and they were really creative!! I just stuck to one stanza cause I was scared my little poetry buzz would run out and I'd just start embarasing myself lol