Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Summer;;New Ideas.

So, summer vacation is just 2 DAYS AWAY for me! I'm SO excited!! Cause summer means an infinate number of new opportunities and experiences.

Anyways, I was thinking that since OTH is going on hiatus, and I can't post any of "My Thoughts" on episodes, that I should start a little segment on here about what the actors are up to! This includes any past, present, major, minor actors that are working on a new TV show, movie, buisiness, production company, ANYTHING! I think it'll be a fun project to work on and I'll love keeping you guys updated too! It's still in the early stages so a name for the segment along with new info is coming into the works!

I'm thinking that it'll probably be a weekly segment. So please stay glued to the blog and pass along the word to other bloggers that may be interested!

You guys rock :)

xoxo
Aggi


P.S- Depending on how much time I have, I'd love to expand and do other things OTH related, so if you have any ideas or want to be a part of the project then just leave a comment and let's talk!



0 comments: