Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My thoughts on the SEASON FINALE of OTH.

I loved:

*PEYTON LIVED I love the name Sawyer Brooke Scott! Sort of unconventional, but it still fits perfectly!

*BROOKE FINALLY SAID I LOVE YOU AND OPENED UP HER HEART!!! YAY BJu = <3 And I'm liking Victoria now too,(even though in the beginning when she said that there were no messages, I may have called her a biotchh )! I'm just so glad this giant barrier around Davis girls' hearts is broken and Brooke finally has a real relationship with her mother!

*Nathan finally made it! As much as his bball storyline was boring me, when I look back on all he's been through with the sport, I'm SO happy for him! The scenes when Haley and then Jamie found out were so cute!!

*Seeing Karen and Whitey again was awesome! The Lucas/Karen scene on the porch made me tear up.
It's been a long time coming.

I liked:
*Mouth and Millie, they're still cute.

*I can't believe I'm saying this, but Mia and Chase are sort of growing on me.

*Dan saying sorry. I can understand why Lucas and Nathan are still keeping their distance, though. And the Dan/Peyton scene was funny to me..idk, but Hilarie's face when he asked to hold the baby was funny haha


Indifferent about:

*The ending!!?? I feel like I'm being punk'd right now. All these years of shipping LP,and this is supposedly their "last official episode", and we barely get any real scenes with them. Then, no goodbye scene?

But I'm happy the baby and Peyton are okay, and maybe it's for the best that the ending was open cause if they can get back and negotiate some contracts (hey, I can hope ), then they can just say that Peyton and Lucas just wanted to take a little drive around town. But if it's a permanant goodbye, then idk wth they're gonna say/do.


Freaked out by:
The Dan/Whitey scene made me feel like I was watching a 60's western
The acting was AMAZING, though!! Kudos to Paul Johannsen and Barry Corbin.




Overall, the episode was pretty good, but a little to open-ending when it comes to Leyton..Hopefully that's a good thing.. Also, did anyone else get the vibe like it was a SERIES finale (even though I know it wasn't) cause everyone had so much closure and happiness.There wasn't even a real cliffhanger that most shows have to get you in next season..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark said he wrote this finale as the series finale regardless of there being a s7 so that's why it felt so much like one. ;)

Maygen said...

we share the same indifference... haha

Aggi said...

lipo3126( sorry idk your name :) )
That makes a lot of sense. Technically it was a series finale I guess cause THE epic couple aren't there anymore. I think S7 is going to be a completly different show :P I'm sure it'll still be entertaining, though.

Maygen-
I'm glad! haha