Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hilarie Burton's laugh; & some changes..

So I was on othforums.com, and I came across this funny video dedicated to Hilarie Burton's laugh and I thought I should post cause I definately cracked up :D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJyuRj5F_sk

In other news, I've decided that since my summmer vacation is here (YES!) I should start working on that BTS One Tree Hill segment I talked about in a previous post. Because of that, I've decided that I want to start a different blog where I can do/say tons of cool things that aren't neccesarily related to OTH.

SO after this post, OneTreeHill-Inspired will be soley about OTH and OTH related things. The other blog I'm going to start(under the same profile) will be called: Confessions of a Teenage Girl;Undiscovered.

I can't wait to get everything running! Do a girl a favor and pass the word along!! :)
Thanks

xoxo
Aggi

0 comments: