Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mark Schwahn is my hero :]




So if you dont know who Mark Schwahn is then you havent only been deprived of knowing about an amazingly talented man, but all of the amazing things that come from his talent! I dont know him personally, but his work has inspired me in many many different ways..

If you're still clueless about who he is, then I guess I should fill you in :) Well first of all, he created the absolute best show on the planet, One Tree Hill. This show isn't like any other show out there. It has probably some of the most talented and hardworking people (behind and in front of the camera). Because of Mark Schwahn and all the people that have been a part of One Tree Hill, I've been inspired that my dreams can come true, real love is out there somewhere(maybe right in front of you), and that one simple song can change everything..

Through the writing on the show, I've realized that if I work hard enough, my writing may one day be powerful to change someones life. Through a book or maybe even a script.

The ability of the actors to go from comedic to dramatic to intimate helps me believe that there's still real talent out there. And the stories of the actors themselves gives me hope that I can maybe make it someday.

I know that Mark Schwahn also has a huge role in choosing the music for the show, which definatly has helped me through a lot. The artists that I've become aware of because of One Tree Hill are endless and all extremly talented. Most of them arent even all that well-known, but Mark gives them a chance because he believes in their talent. And in turn, their talent helps us believe in the certain scene that their song is playing on. Also, the way that certain lyrics in a song, and even a whole song itself fit as perfect as a puzzle piece with the scene it's playing on is pure talent on the editors part, so definate props to them :)

And probably the best part of the show, in my opinion, is that it has heart. It's not all about sexed up teens that drink and have pointless he said/she said drama. Of course there's drama, and of course there's sex, but those elements arent what make the show as awesome as it is. It has a genuine feel about it. It has real morals at the end of the day, and that's what's missing from most shows today.

Along with all of that, though, of course the writing, acting, directing, cinemotography is so creative and really inspiring.So not only do I want to thank Mark Schwahn for creating the show and having such an amazing idea, but also anyone and everyone that was part of making the show what it is. I want to thank you guys because One Tree Hill has really been a great part of my life that I will never forget! So thanks also to: Hilarie Burton, James Lafferty, Bethany Joy Galeotti, Chad Micheal Murray, Sophia Bush, Greg Prange, Joe Davola..The list could go on forever, but to close I'd just like to say thanks for making these past couple years pretty darn memorable :)

xoxoxoxo
-L.O.V.E

4 comments:

Maygen said...

i love oth..
whose your favorite character??

Aggi said...

Peyton's my favorite! But I still love all the core-5 :)

Maygen said...

i love luke & then peyton
but hilarie burton is gorgeous.

Aggi said...

I know! I pretty much love Peyton because of Hilarie Burton! She's an amazing actress and brings so much to the Peyton character.
I dont think anyone else could pull it off.

Peyton is my top fave character and everyone else pretty much is tied at 2nd :D