Thursday, February 26, 2009

I don't usually cry that often.

But after watching Hilarie Burton's vlog which implied she'd be leaving OTH after this season, I have to admit I teared up quite a bit.

Like I mentioned in my last post, this is definitely bittersweet. We get another season of OTH :D
But without Hilarie Burton :'(

But another aspect that adds to the sweetness factor:
we get an amazing opportunity to follow Hilarie on her blog along with her fellow SoGoPro peeps Nick Gray and Kelly Tenney(http://southerngothicproductions.blogspot.com/).
Also, we get to see all the great movies and other projects that they'll be putting out..

they're gonna rock the world.

4 comments:

Maygen said...

im going against EVERYTHING hilarie said. i dont care if she wants us to support the other cast members, im not watching oth unless shes on it!! does mark understand what he's doing!?

omg i balled. it was terrible, & embarressing. did you see how upset she was. she was almost crying!!! .... as you can tell, im outragged. this has ruined my day, or more like my LIFE!
im a drama queen...hahaha

Aggi said...

i get where you're coming from but even if I didnt want to watch, I still couldnt be able to sit in my rooom Monday's at 8pm knowing OTH is on and trying to concentrate on Algebra 2 or something lmao
I'm definately still gonna watch, but the show wont ever be the same for me without Hilarie.

my mom like walked in while I was watching and she freaked out like "what's wrong!? Why are you cryingthis much..blah blaagh" she completley ambushed me..haah

I feel so..almost empty..This is gonna be hard to get over.

and you're not the only drama queen.. :)

Maygen said...

im gonna watch it too ;) i wouldn't be able to help myself! & it's okay, my mom freaked out at me when peyton got pregnant (because i knew it was coming) & as soon as she said "baby daddy" i screamed SO LOUD i woke my little cousin up. it was really great...

Aggi said...

haha when she said baby daddy I definately screamed too!!!

But I really wish she could've told him in person!