Monday, April 13, 2009

Ped X-ing

Happy belated Easter! :)

Man, I haven't posted in forever, but I haven't been in the writing mood :P.

Soooo OTH has been on another hiatus which sucks but I've been on spring break so that evens it out lol.

And I went to New Orleans this weekend :). It felt nice to be in a big city. Also, since I always have Southern Gothic Productions on my brain these days, I had to snap these pictures :D






OH! And speaking of SoGoPro, I'm getting one of their awesome shirts. A black one :). And if you're reading this, head over to the Southern Gothic page and buy a shirt or five :)

And I've been looking for any kind of inspiration lately. Your help would be awesome.
Bye guys :)



2 comments:

Maygen said...

woah! that is soo awesome! nice pics =]
i think im going to go exploring now to see what i can find!

Aggi said...

haha Thanks!! Can't wait to see what you come across!